Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 97 at Home- April 14, 2013

Avery had a busy day on Saturday. I went to breakfast with two of my friends I used to work with at CCF Independence and Avery came with us. She slept in her carrier until we were almost done eating and then she woke up. I took her out of her carrier and my friends held her. We stayed at the restaurant for about 1 1/2 hours and Avery was perfect. Strangers came up to me and complimented me on how well Avery was behaved. In the afternoon, we went to my nephew, Eddie's, 3rd birthday party. She was pretty good there as well. Eddie loves his cousin Avery. He loves looking at her, holding her, etc. He tried to share all of his new toys with Avery. It was very cute. Saturday night, I went to my friend Deb's house. It was a gathering of people I used to work with at Independence. She was really well behaved there as well. People don't believe me that she actually cries..but believe me, she does..lol.

Tomorrow Avery has physical therapy with Help Me Grow.  She has a follow up with the feeding clinic on Friday.

Daddy brought me to visit Mommy at work on Friday. I met so many new people. I felt like a celebrity.

I am passed out! Looking cute is tough work.

I like to smile at Mommy when she feeds me

 Look how cute my little feet are

I took a nap at Mommy's friend Deb's house on Saturday night. Then I woke up and went back to partying.

What a great family photo! This is my cousin, Eddie, Grandma and my cousin, Kaitlin.



No comments:

Post a Comment