Friday, April 12, 2013

Day 94 at Home- April 12, 2013

Sorry this is late but things have been pretty busy lately. Avery had her pre-op appointment on Monday. Her pediatrician cleared her for surgery on April 23 to get tubes in her ears. I was a little worried he wouldn't because she was still a little congested from her cold the week before.

We had our preemie NICU follow up with Dr Peterson on Thursday. She said Avery looks really well but was concerned that her weight seems to be plateauing. She suggested we give her a continuous feed at night. Tim and I were not thrilled with this idea because 1. Avery is sleeping really well through the night and we don't want to mess that up 2. She is going to be getting more active and rolling over and we don't want her feeding tubes to get tangled and somehow strangle her in the middle of the night.  She saw we weren't keen on that idea so she suggested adding 1/4 teaspoon of vegetable oil to each bottle to help her gain weight. This will increase the calories from 27 to 30. I am really hoping this works.

I am sooo close to rolling over. I get so mad that my arms get in the way all the time.

I (with the help of Daddy) got Mommy flowers one day. Daffodils, her favorite.

This is a picture of my first walk around the block. I didn't look at anything but my butterfly hanging from my carrier.

Look at me in my cute new jeans. Mommy said these jeans are more in style than hers are

Giving Mommy a cute bashful smile

No comments:

Post a Comment