Saturday, December 21, 2013

50,000 Pageviews!

Avery's blog has been viewed over 50,000 times...(currently 50,029 to be exact)! That is unreal to me.  It does motivate me to post even on days when I am too tired or exhausted. I know I have said it 100's of times but we really do appreciate everyone's love and support of our little girl.



Avery has done well since getting discharged from the hospital. This past week was her first week back at daycare in 2 1/2 weeks. She is quite the crawler now and loves to pull herself up while holding onto couches, tv stands, my lap, you name it. Her favorite toy right now is still the little green chair that we got passed down to us from my sister

This morning Avery developed a cough and her nose is like a faucet. I cannot keep up with all of the boogers. We even resorted to using the Nose Freida (the weird snot sucker that is like a siphon) again. I think it works the best out of our snot sucker arsenal that we have. I am really hoping she will get better and not worse, in time for Christmas.

Tim's brother, Andy, and Andy's wife, Cari, came home yesterday to surprise Tim's parents for Christmas. They moved out to Arizona a few years ago. They were the first people we told when we found out we were pregnant because we found out when we were in Arizona visiting them.

This is my favorite toy at the moment. I play on here for hours. In this photo I am impersonating the smile on my chair.

Uncle Andy and Aunt Cari got me Minnie as a get well present. They shipped it out to me after my surgery :-)

My hair is getting so long!

We all decided to smile for Mommy....well I smiled and Daddy kinda did. I guess Chewie and Scarlett didn't.

I can sit or fall onto Chewie and he doesn't get mad. I love him!

I was helping Mommy wrap Daddy's Christmas presents.

Selfies with Mommy

Another selfie with Mommy

Look how cute our butts are

The black thing on my pants is my Mommy's pebble(pedometer) that her work makes her wear in order to get a discount on her health insurance. She put it on me because she said I move around a lot more than she does.

My cousin, Kassidy, and I 

My cousin, Michael, and I

Me and Uncle Andy!

No comments:

Post a Comment