Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

Just a quick update because we are exhausted. This morning they discontinued her oxygen and her pulse ox was around 97-98 most of the day. She did really well without the cannula. She was also in a really good mood. Their plan this morning was to see how she does for one day without oxygen and then they will most likely discharge her tomorrow. The doctors on the normal pediatric floor don't do rounds at night so we will have to wait and see what they say tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

Hi everyone!

Mommy always buys daddy and I new jammies on Christmas Eve and then we wear them Christmas morning. She got me snowman jammies this year!

Here are some pictures of the play room at children's hospital. I couldn't go in there but mommy was allowed to bring books, puzzles and toys to my room. After we are done playing with them, the items go in a big plastic tote and then they sanitize everything. 


Me playing with a puzzle from the play room

I might be going home tomorrow!!

Look how cute my little butt is

Daddy was so nice and brought Christmas to my room in case I am not able to go home tomorrow. This tree was in my room at Hillcrest nicu when I was there last Christmas.

Opening presents from Uncle Greg and Lauren. Thank you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment