Wednesday, December 11, 2013

This Girl Amazes Me

YAY!!! She drank from a bottle on Monday, which is the first time in almost two weeks. I knew she would do it eventually. I was getting a little nervous because she wouldn't have been able to go to daycare next week if she wasn't drinking from a bottle since they don't use the gtube there. After she drank from the bottle, she was so proud of herself. It was so cute.

Avery amazes me more and more everyday. She is the strongest person I know. She has been through so much and everyday she wakes up with a smile on her face. ***Mom, Dad, Mom S, Dad S, now is the time to stop reading*** In the near future I will be getting a tattoo in honor of her. I told my parents and inlaws to stop reading because none of them are crazy about tattoos. I haven't decided what I am getting yet. I know I will get it in a spot that you won't be able to see because of work.


My friends, Owen and Mara, made me a get well card!

This is the first time that I drank a bottle...almost two weeks after surgery

Mommy and I smiling for the camera

I helped Mommy put the elf in Daddy's spot in bed while he was working one day. We even created a sleep mask for him

Me and my best bud...after Daddy of course :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment