Monday, October 10, 2016

31 weeks!

So I made it another week in the pregnancy while being on bed rest at home. I am now 31 weeks as of Friday. Being on bed rest at home is much more difficult than at the hospital. We are very thankful for Tim's family and my family for helping the whole time I was on hospital bed rest and now. They have really helped us a lot.

Things have been going pretty well since being home. I do feel like my stomach is super heavy when walking around and I do have braxton hicks contractions quite often. I went for a follow up with my OB today and he said our next goal is 34 weeks. He said after I get there, we can all take a deep breath and relax. If I make it to 35 weeks, he said he would let me return to work..actually go in and not just work from home like I have been doing this past week. I believe the high risk doctor said they would remove the cerclage at 35 weeks as well.

I have an appointment with the high risk doctor on Friday for ultrasound/growth scan to see how big the baby is. They will also check cervix length. My regular OB wants to see me next Monday to go over what the ultrasound shows and what the high risk doctor says.

We finally painted the baby's room this past weekend. It is grey and we are putting a white tree decal on the wall. We started putting the tree decal on and it takes FOREVER because each leaf is a separate piece. I felt like we were so behind getting things ready for the baby, especially since she can come at any moment. I bought a dresser online this morning. Once we get that, we can start washing all of the baby clothes and putting them away. After we get the nursery complete, I will feel a little more relaxed.

Avery has a pre-op appointment on Tuesday. She will be having dental work done under anesthesia on Oct 27. Hopefully things will go much smoother than the last time she had dental work done.


I'm not sure I know how to smile...Mommy told me to smile and this is what I did...



Do you like the picture I drew of my family? :)

Here is my sister's room before being painted


Its now Grey but will look much better once all the decorations are up and the trim is back around the windows and floor

This is a picture of the tree that Mommy is going to be putting up..except the birds will be purple and the name will be different. 

Here is the start of the tree. Each leaf is a separate piece. My baby sister's name has 6 letters.


Passed out after a long day of looking cute.

Eating some ramen.

The dogs cornered me for my banana


The baby is looking lower and mommy is looking bigger!

Here is my school picture from last year in case you forgot how awesome it was




And this..ladies and gentlemen...my school picture this year. Its CLASSIC! Mommy and Daddy were dying laughing when they saw it :)

I don't look too bad in the class picture. I am in the front row all the way on the right. Mommy still doesn't know how to rotate these pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment