Friday, October 28, 2016

No surgery for Avery :(

Avery had a cold and cough this week and we kept her home from school/daycare on Tuesday. We then sent her to school and daycare on Wednesday. She was scheduled to have dental surgery on Thursday. We woke up at 4:30am in order to get ready and get to main campus by 6am. We checked in, Avery changed into her super cute hospital gown and then we met with anesthesia. They decided with Avery's cough and congestion that they didn't want to risk it and they cancelled her surgery. She is now rescheduled for Dec 1. I am sad it got rescheduled because a few of her teeth look pretty bad and need to be fixed and also, Reagan will (hopefully) be home from the nicu by Dec 1 so then we will have to get someone to watch her when we take Avery for surgery. On a good note though she was able to attend her Halloween parade/party at her school and she will go Trick or Treating on Monday.

I ended up attending the parade at Avery's school today. The parents and some older students line up and the preschoolers and kindergarteners parade around the parking lot. Avery had her Minnie ears on backwards but I was just happy she had them on. She was super cute :)

Reagan has been doing really well. As of tonight, she is now 4lbs! She also took a full feeding (32ml) by bottle this morning which is a first for her! Tim visited her this evening and she took 16ml from the bottle for him. I tried a few days ago to feed her and she wouldn't take anything. Since the Indians are in the World Series, all babies born during the World Series get a Rally Together/Indians World Series onesie. They did the same thing for when the Cavs were in the Finals. I was hoping Reagan would get one even though she was born before the World Series started. Tim walked in her room the other day and the onesie was sitting on the couch. I was so excited she got one!


Just working on a masterpiece

Mommy and Daddy took me to Amazone which is a cool indoor play area.


Reagan has a candy corn hat! I had one when I was in the nicu too!

How cute is she?

Chewie and Scarlett wanted to show off Reagan's room. Its almost done

Sweet dreams!

Looking cute in my hospital gown


Daddy used to hold me like that

Reagan was not a fan of getting her footprints and handprints done




Drinking from a bottle!

Halloween parade at my school today. I am the cute one dressed as Minnie Mouse with my ears on backwards






 Aww, she looks so peaceful

Mommy says Reagan is now official since she got her social security card in the mail. 

Playing at the mall with my friend Aria


Reagan's World Series onesie

Eddie and I playing with a toy he brought over for me

No comments:

Post a Comment