Sunday, October 2, 2016

I am Home!

I was discharged from the hospital on Saturday! The contractions calmed down and I was able to go home around 4pm. It was really good to come home and see my pets and be able to hang out with Tim and Avery. I am trying to just take it easy and not get up too much. I will be starting back to work on Monday. Luckily I can do my job from home. My doctor says as long as I don't have to drive anywhere and can do my job from my computer, I can return to work. I was told not to stand for longer than a half hour. I can take a shower, prepare meals and go to the bathroom but other than that, I should be sitting or laying down. I go for a follow up in a week with my doctor. Now, I just have to stay pregnant for as long as possible.

Vanilla bean cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory, yes please! Thanks, Nichole!

Leaving the hospital after 20 days...this isn't even half my stuff!

 Thanks Sharon for the toy for Avery!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to read you were able to go home. I have been following your journey and just want to send good wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete