Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 69 in the NICU- November 6, 2012

Today the Nurse Practioner asked me if it was okay to give Avery her two month vaccinations now that she is two months old. I heard babies tend to have a lot of bradys after receiving their injections. Hopefully she will do well. Big news today. The nurse told me that they were going to put Avery in a big girl bed at 2pm! I was there on my lunch break but couldn't stay until 2 so I will have to see her tomorrow. It was very cute because the nurse was very excited for her. She went up to each nurse and said "Guess what?" and then she would say "Avery is moving into a big girl bed today!" She was super excited.
 
This might be my last day in an isolette!
 
Here is my new crib, waiting outside my room for me. I can't wait to try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment