Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 75 in the NICU- November 12, 2012

Avery had another good day today. They said they are going to start trying to bottle feed her again. They think they are going to try a new type of bottle, one that you squeeze since Avery didn't like the Haberman style ones. They have been dipping her pacifier in formula and she really likes it and sucks away on it. They decreased the rate/flow on her cannula from 4 to 3. They measured her yesterday and she is now 17 inches long!

Mommy said the sunrise was really pretty this morning. I can't see it even though I have a window in my room.
 
I was sound asleep when Mommy came to see me this afternoon. She didn't want to disturb me by taking more pictures.

 
These are Mommy's hospital bands. She was going to wear them until I came home from the hospital. It's been almost 11 weeks and Mommy is worried they are pretty germy. She said she will still think about me all the time even if she isn't wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment