Friday, November 23, 2012

Day 86 in the NICU- November 23, 2012

Today was a good day. Avery took 10ml of formula this morning which is about 2 teaspoons. That is a little bit to you and I but that is a lot for her. I have a feeling she is going to catch on to bottle feeding in no time. She also had an eye exam today which went well. She is not a fan of getting an eye exam because they dilate her eyes and well, that's no fun for anyone. Her eye exam showed that her eyes are still premature but that is normal.

It was an exciting day for both Grandmas today. They both got to hold Avery for the first time. I will post a picture of Grandma S with Avery as soon as I get a copy. Grandma B visited when I was there during my lunch so I got a picture of it.

This is me with Grandma B. Grandma S also got to hold me today. I have a good feeling that both grandmas are going to be good at spoiling me when I come home.
 
I also got to be held by Mommy this afternoon. Daddy is coming to visit me after work and will hopefully hold me too. What a great day!  I love to be cuddled!

1 comment:

  1. Sue, we love, love, love the fact that Avery can now be held by people other than you & Tim! These are wonderful pictures! She is looking so good, getting so big! We of course continue to pray that she continues to grow, get better, and that she can come home soon. We also continue to pray for you and Tim. We know how hard it is going every day to spend time w/her. God bless, guide, and help all of you!

    With our love,
    Terri, Brian, and the girls

    ReplyDelete