Saturday, September 10, 2016

Avery is Four!!!

Avery turned four on August 30th. Its hard to believe we have a four year old. I know, I know, I say "its hard to believe we have a ___ year old" every year..but it's true. Since we were still trying to get our new house organized, we figured it would be best to have a really small, family party. I felt bad not inviting our friends, but they understood (and were secretly probably happy they didn't have to go to a 4year olds birthday party).

Here are a bunch of pics from the party


 
 Here is a lot of my family members!

 
 More of my family

 
Mommy and I (with a mouthful of macaroni salad)

 
See, I told you it was macaroni salad


 
We had some balloons at my party, I like balloons!


 
Looking cute in my Minnie Mouse outfit


Time to open the presents!

 
Chewie wanted to see all the cool stuff I got


 
 




 
Ice cream sundae time!


 
 
 Yum! I ended up having two sundaes!






Cheese!

 
Grandma and Grandpa B

 
 Aunt Janet

Kaitlin and Eddie climbed the tree house in our backyard

 
Grandma and Grandpa S
 
Riding my new tricycle


Trying out my new gorilla gym. I love it..I can swing, climb, trapeze, etc all in the house!







Opening my present from Auntie L and Uncle Chuck. Chewie, of course, had to see what it was


Its a princess tent! I love it..and so do the cats..they run in there and hide 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment