Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hospital Bed Rest - Days 13 & 14

I have officially been here two weeks now. I am ready to come home and sleep in my own bed. Not much has gone on the past two days. I finished the letters to hang on the wall for the nursery. I think they turned out pretty well. Tim even told me he liked them. Tim came and visited me yesterday and then Tim and Avery came up tonight.

I got a card and picture in the mail from my friend, Ambe,r from college. We both worked at Walt Disney World. I like the picture she colored for me! lol


Here is one of the letters for the nursery.

I saw this in Avery's book bag. She had to draw a self portrait for school :)

Playing cars while visiting me


This pretty much sums up each visit..Tim falls asleep because he is so exhausted and Avery wants to watch videos on You Tube. That's ok, its still good to see them. I miss them a lot!


Thanks for the picture Amber! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment