Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Avery's First Day of Preschool

Being the horrible mom that I am, I forgot to post pics of her first day of preschool! She started a new preschool because we moved and she had to switch school districts. We went to preschool orientation on Aug 24 and her first day was Aug 25.

She has been adjusting well. She goes to school Tues-Friday from 9:15-11:45 and then gets a van to her new daycare. She is also adjusting well at the new daycare. They said she eats a lot there which I was happy to hear.

Look at all this stuff I needed for preschool! All preschoolers need a kitten these days :)

Sitting in orientation and not paying attention. I get that from Daddy.

Mommy may have yelled at us..you see I am now paying attention but Daddy isn't!

Standing outside my new room!

Scarlett had to ruin the pic..i was actually smiling!

And now I am being silly


A pic with Mommy and Scarlett's butt

Another pic, this time with Medes looking out the window


Walking into school. I look so little! I didnt have my bookbag because we accidentally left it in my cubbie the day before at orientation

No comments:

Post a Comment