Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Hospital Bed Rest - Days 8 and 9

There really isn't much to update. I am just posting an update so my sister doesn't yell at me. She came to see me today and brought me a Starbucks and Tim and Avery came to see me today and brought me pizza! We had Avery's IEP meeting with her teachers this morning. I had to call in and be on speaker phone because I couldn't be there in person. It sounded like Avery will be getting all of the same services that she was getting in her old school district. I am happy about that. They are going to try her out with a personal FM system..the teacher wears a little microphone and Avery wears a little receiver connected to her hearing aids. We will see how it goes. Not much else is going on here in the hospital (which is a good thing!) I think tomorrow I am due for more blook work so I will most likely be woken up at 5:45am. Getting closer to 30 weeks. I am now 28+4!

Look, I am actually eating pizza!

Yum, finally some real food!

Feeling my baby sister move

Giving her a kiss


 Family time!



 I have some new decorations in my room. Avery made me an apple with a hand print at school and Eddie colored me a picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment