Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 45 in the NICU- October 13, 2012

Avery had a pretty good day. She had a few B's but less than the past few days. She is currently getting 13ml of milk every two hours. She has gained more weight! She is now 1050 grams (2 pounds 5oz)!

We had our first baby shower today. It was on Tim's side of the family and put on by Tim's sisters, Terri and Cheryl. We had it at Tim's mom's house. Everything was great! We appreciate all of their hard work. It was perfect!

I don't know why Mommy posted this embarassing picture of me.

 I am trying to show off my meaty arms in this picture.
 
This picture includes Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Terri, Grandma, Mommy and Daddy
 
That's my Mommy and Daddy
 
Mommy and Daddy say I am going to be sleeping on that some day. I can't wait, it looks comfy.
 

2 comments:

  1. Sue & Tim...I had a blast yesterday. I'm glad you guys had a good time. It was a beautiful day to celebrate some beautiful people! Thank you to everyone that came and spent the afternoon celebrating with us! Thank you to everyone that helped out...A. Kathy w/the beautiful flowers and snack bowls (my mom still has those by the way); A. Peggy, A. Ann, A. Barb, Mom Brazee & Janet Krajecic for bringing side dishes/desserts/salads...and everyone else for showing up and partying! Just look what you have to look forward to Lil Avery...all these aunts & uncles & grandparents to take care of you and spoil you some more! God bless you all & prayers for all.

    Love,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A special thank you to my sister, Cheryl, who helped plan the party and to mom & dad who graciously let us use their house. Mom, thanks for helping us set up!

      Love,
      Terri.

      Delete