Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 55 in the NICU- October 23, 2012

Avery had a pretty good day. She had two bradys last night and two as of 1pm. She is now on regular cpap instead of the biphasic/sipap. She is one step closer to the the nasal cannula. Once she gets on the nasal cannula, we can start trying to bottle feed her. That should be very fun and interesting with her cleft palate. She is still gaining weight and is now 2 pounds 14.2 oz. Pretty soon my girl is going to be 3 pounds!
Mommy wasn't able to get very good pictures of me today because this is how I slept the whole time she was visiting. She didn't want to disturb me. I am holding my cpap, what a surprise.

Mommy, being the frugal shopper that she is, found me a whole bedroom set for the price of a dresser yesterday. She told me she can't wait to put my nursery together.

I can't wait to sleep in this bed when I get older!

No comments:

Post a Comment