Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 57 in the NICU- October 25, 2012

Avery is 8 weeks old today!
 
Avery had a pretty good day. She had a few bradys but she came right out of them on her own. She is still gaining weight and is now 3 pounds 3 oz. A few days ago the nurse and I were talking about pictures and she had a suggestion of me bringing in a disposable camera and leaving it there. When Avery does something cute (which is always!) the nurses can take a picture so we don't miss anything while we are away from her. I am going to bring in the camera tomorrow. I can't wait to see the pictures we will get. I am also going to take in some clothes for Avery. The nurse said they can't guarantee they won't get lost but I will give them a list of what we bring in. We received so many cute outfits and I can't wait for her to wear them!
 
I didn't want to show my face today but I did want to show off my meaty arms!
 

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to see Avery doing so well!! She really is getting big and is so adorable! I wanted to suggest that you could put her initials on the tags of her clothes, that way they hopefully find there way back!! Keep up the good work baby Avery!!

    ReplyDelete