Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 60 in the NICU- October 28, 2012

Avery had a great day today. She had one brady over night during hands on but they don't normally count the ones during hands on. She also had one apnea today. I went and visited her this afternoon and left around 1:45 and she still hadn't had a brady. They increased her feeds to 27ml every 3 hours. They said they are most likely going to take her off the cpap and change her to the nasal cannula tomorrow. Once they do that, we can start trying to bottle feed her. They also said that possibly soon she will be taken out of the isolette and in an open crib!

I am surprising Mommy and Daddy everyday with how much progress I am making. I can't wait until I am in an open crib and then they can hold me whenever they want. Right now it's difficult for them because they can only hold me at 2pm or 8pm.
 
Mommy's friend Tina made this quilt for me. I can't wait to see it in real life. It is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment