Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 49 in the NICU- October 17, 2012

Avery had a good day today. She didn't have too many bradys and she got to kangaroo with Tim. Her weight is still 1150 grams. We had our group meeting today and we were the couple who has been there the second longest. The only couple that has been there longer than us had twins and have been there for 58 days. One of their twins is going home Friday. I have mixed feelings about this. It's neat being a pro since we have been there so long and can offer advice to the new parents but it sucks that all of the other babies are going home while we sit and wait. I know our time will come eventually and it will be awesome when it does.
 
I got tired in the middle of turning over so I just decided to stay like this.
 
I wanted to be like the cool kids and see what the planking craze is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment