Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 33 in the NICU- October 1, 2012

Avery is having an ok day today. She is still having bradys but not as many as yesterday. She does not have an infection and they are discontinuing her antibiotics today. They did not weigh her yet tonight  so I will have an update on her weight tomorrow.


Grandma decided to bring this St. Colette medal to my room at the NICU. St Colette is the patron saint of sick children. 
 
 Christ Child Society of Cleveland left Mommy and Daddy this package for me (and the other parents at the NICU). It is full of lots of neat things. I can't wait to start using everything that's in there.
 
This is a picture of me smiling when mommy came to visit me earlier today :-)

1 comment:

  1. St. Colette, please intercede on Avery's behalf. Please ask that she continues to grow and develop into a healthy baby with minimal problems. Please also ask for help for Tim & Sue as they struggle through sleep deprivation, anxiety, worry, fear, and other stresses. Finally, please help us, the family to know how to best help and love Sue, Tim, and Avery.

    With love,
    Terri.

    ReplyDelete