Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 47 in the NICU- October 15, 2012

Avery had another good day. She only had 3 brady's this afternoon. Then Tim and I visited and I stuck the pacifier in her mouth and she had a brady...oops. She typically likes the pacifier a lot.  Her weight increased again..1150 or a little over 2 1/2 pounds! The NICU had a dedication tonight for the remodeling they did a few years ago. If you have never been there, come visit Avery sometime and see how amazing it is. There are 35 private rooms with sound minimizing floors and walls. Each nurse is in charge of two babies. It's pretty awesome. Besides my belly, Avery really couldn't be in a better place.
I'm like Rudolph, only my toe glows instead of my nose. That is my pulse ox monitor which shows how much oxygen I have in my blood.

Here is one of the hallways at the NICU. It's nice that they have sound proof walls/floors. Then I don't hear my neighbors snoring all day and night.



No comments:

Post a Comment