Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 101 in the NICU- December 8, 2012

Today was my original due date. I am sad that Avery decided to come so early but it has been amazing watching her grow and develop outside of my body. They say that the NICU is the "womb with a view" and I totally agree. 

Avery had a good day today. Yesterday she was put back on the cannula because she kept desatting from being sedated. Last night she was taken off of the cannula and has nothing in her nose again, besides the feeding tube. She has been great off the cannula. Another doctor confirmed that the MRI looked normal so Tim and I are very thankful for that. Avery is 5 lbs 7oz.  Avery had a visit from her two aunts today! Tim decided to spend the night in the NICU so we will see how that goes.

Aunt Terri talked to me and I was really interested in what she had to say.
 
Aunt Janet was holding me and Mommy wanted to take my picture. I tried to hide my face.
 
I am happy in this picture because I pulled out my feeding tube!
 
I am happy because Daddy is coming to hang out with me tonight :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment