Friday, December 21, 2012

Day 114 in the NICU- December 21, 2012

There isn't much to update today. Avery is now 6lbs 4oz. Last night she drank 10ml twice. Today I believe she drank 13, 15, 17 and 20ml so far. Avery got to experience her first snow storm. Well not really. Her parents got to experience driving to Hillcrest in the snow. It normally takes me 15 minutes to get here from work and today it took almost an hour. That's ok, it was worth it to see and spend time with my girl. Since there isn't much to update, I decided to post a lot of pictures :-)


Snugglin'


Mommy said this is what a snow storm looks like. I think I would much rather be in here than out there.

 I have one really, really long hair on my head. Mommy is happy she finally got a picture of it.

Now what is this guy doing? It looks like he is stealing my food!

My nails are getting so long and I keep scratching myself

I know some of you haven't been able to come visit me so I decided to give you a tour of my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment