Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 117 in the NICU- December 24, 2012

Avery had an okay day today. She tried a Similac bottle and seemed to do okay with it. I think she would have done much better if she wasn't so gassy. Today is Christmas Eve so I brought a gift to the hospital for Avery. Before we had Avery, every year I would buy Tim and myself some pajama pants. We would open them up on Christmas Eve and then wear them Christmas morning when opening presents. I ended up buying Avery some really cute Santa pajamas(see below).  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. We will go over my sister's house in the morning and see my parents there. Then we will come up and hang out with Avery for awhile. After that, we will go to Tim's parents' house to eat dinner and then to his Grandma's house for the annual Christmas picture. It will definitely be a busy day tomorrow.

This is me with my Mommy and Daddy
 Look at the pretty bow in my hair
 These are my new Santa jammies

 Mommy loves these jammies. She had to show off my ruffle butt

No comments:

Post a Comment