Saturday, December 29, 2012

Day 122 in the NICU- December 29, 2012

Not much going on today. Tim spent the night in the NICU and Avery was up for almost 4 hours crying. Needless to say, he didn't get much sleep. Avery is now 6 lbs 13oz and is 19 1/4 inches long. She was tired and fussy today. She only took 5ml at her 8am feeding and 3ml at her 2pm feeding. We are really hoping to set up her surgery because at this time, she is not improving at the NICU so she might as well be home.

Sleeping good for Mommy since I was up all night with Daddy

 I am so cute

Ballerina feet!

 I don't know what I am doing in this picture.

 I have chubby hands

This outfit has cute little bows on the sleeves

 Ruffle butt (or maybe it's a tutu because this outfit has ballet slippers on it). This picture is good for showing off the bald spot on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment