Saturday, December 22, 2012

Day 115 in the NICU- December 22, 2012

There is not much to update again today. They haven't changed anything with her besides increasing her feedings to 55ml. She only took 13ml for me when I was there this afternoon. Tim and I went to his parents house today because his sister, Cheryl, is in town from Maryland. It is always fun to see her. Her son just turned one a few months ago so its fun to see how Avery is going to be next year around Christmas.

This was during the 10 minutes I wasn't fussy today

These are my first two Christmas presents. I got my first purse ever (and teethers) from my Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Mike and cousins Kassidy and Michael. Then I got a cute hat from my Aunt Terri's friend, Cindy. She made it to look like a cupcake. It is so cute!

Mommy caught a picture of me smiling today

 
I don't do anything fun in the video. Mommy just wanted to post it to show you how cute I am these days

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! I pray every day thst she will be home soon. We miss you guys. Emme and sabrina said to tell avery hi for them. :)

    ReplyDelete