Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 124 in the NICU- December 31, 2012

Well Avery was supposed to be getting transferred today to Main Campus in order to have surgery on Wednesday for the peg tube. They told me she was going to get transferred sometime after 4 because Main Campus NICU was full and they had to wait for someone to get discharged before she could be transferred there. I got up to the NICU around 3:15 since I figured it would be a long day. Well 5:00 comes around and we still hadn't heard anything. Then around 6:30 they said that they aren't going to transport her tonight because of the weather. Not 5 minutes later, they came back in and said that they don't have a transport nurse for her tomorrow so she is going to be transported at some point tonight. I was right when I said it is going to be a long night. It's about 7:30 now and we have no idea when she is going to get transported.

Here are some pictures of (hopefully) her last night at Hillcrest.

I cuddled with Mommy for about 3 hours  :-) I am cuddling with Daddy now as Mommy writes this

Those are some nice thighs if I do say so myself, hence the needing the #1 diaper size now

I love laying like this on Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment