Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 96 in the NICU- December 3, 2012

We still haven't gotten the results of the sleep study back. I am really hoping we find out the results tomorrow. They are going to go ahead and do the swallow study tomorrow. This will show us what happens to the formula once she swallows it and will let us know if she has reflux. They decreased her oxygen to .5 liters and she is now on low flow. She is getting so much closer to having no breathing support. I am so excited. She did really well with her desats when I was visiting her. The only time she desatted was when she was gassy or trying to poop. The past week or two, Avery has been very uncomfortable and gassy. I asked the nurse today if they could ask the doctor about possibly changing her formula to see if that would help.
 
I'm posing so you can see my double and triple chin
 
 Mmmm this thumb is pretty tasty
 
Mommy wanted to show you all my cute little feet

No comments:

Post a Comment