Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 109 in the NICU- December 16, 2012

Avery's Blog has over 20,000 page views!!!
 
Tim slept over in the NICU last night. He fed her at 11:00 yesterday and she took 10ml, 2am she didn't take anything, 8am she took 10ml and I fed her at 2 and she took 12ml. Avery seemed really fussy again today.She was started on pepcid to help with the reflux and it should make her more comfortable when she is eating. Tomorrow, Tim and I will be attending the infant CPR class held at Hillcrest.
 
My favorite nurse, Michelle, put a Santa bow in my hair. Well, she used to be my favorite nurse but after that, I don't know...lol
 
 
 Look how pretty I look! So what if I didn't have enough hair and it pretty much had to be glued to my head. Don't worry, it only stayed on for about 10 minutes. Please look at the bow in this picture and not my double chin.
 


1 comment:

  1. Sue & Tim...I love the bow!!! I have a little gift for you guys, ok, well technically for Avery, from a friend of mine. I hope to get it to you this weekend...provided we're not sick. Love you guys!

    Terri.

    ReplyDelete