Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 104 in the NICU- December 11, 2012

Avery had a good day with bottle feeding today! She took 8ml from Tim, 16ml and 20ml from the nurse and 8 ml from me. She seems to be getting better at it but we still have a long way to go. In order for her to be discharged, she needs to consistently take her full feeding(currently 45ml) in 30 minutes. The nurse was super excited about her progress and took some cute pictures of Avery when we weren't there and also got her a reindeer hat and outfit.

They stopped her caffeine today. She was getting caffeine to help with the bradys/desats. The last time they tried stopping it, she had a rough time so I am hoping it's going to go better this time.  Avery currently weighs 5lbs 11oz!

Look at all the chub on my arms!
 
 So the reindeer hat looks a little big..it looks like a crown on my head!
 
Really Mom? Already embarrassing me by posting naked pictures of me. She will probably show these to my boyfriend when I am older.
 
I told you it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment