Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 11 at Home- January 20, 2013

Not much has happened in the past few days. Avery is still crying pretty much with every feed. We have switched formulas yet again. We are now trying Gerber Good Starts Soothe..its supposed to help with babies that cry all the time, have colic and is gentle on the stomach. It could take between 0-7 days for it to start working so I think we are going to try to hold out the 7 days and see what happens. On Tuesday we have our appointment with the feeding clinic. We are going to bring every bottle and every formula we have tried, her feeding pump and 1000's of questions with us.

Today, Avery's cousin, Eddie, got to meet her for the first time. He was very excited. He held her for a few minutes and then Kaitlin wanted to hold her and he didn't want to let her go. I will update again on Wednesday :-)

I am sleeping like a little burrito

This is my cousin, Eddie, holding me

My cousins, Eddie and Kaitlin, and Aunt Janet came to visit today

I am sleeping peacefully for once!

2 comments:

  1. Sue...that pic of Eddie holding Avery is just toooo precious!!! Look at that huge smile on his face! :-) I heard through the family vine that the "Gripe" (is that the name of it?) maybe helped last night? Is it still helping? I hope to God it is! Prayers continue for the 3 of you. Oh, do you guys have plans Friday night? Brian and I are stopping to help mom & dad (and I think Tim is coming over as well) and I was wondering, if you're up to it, and if Brian is up to it, might we stop by for a bit? If you even want to let us know as late at Friday at dinner, that's fine too! love you guys!

    Terri.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Terri,
      So far so good with the gripe water. Of course you and Brian can come over on Friday. Avery looks forward to seeing you both!!

      Delete