Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 3 at Home- January 12, 2013

This afternoon went pretty well. She seemed pretty content and slept a lot. My friends threw us a Diaper Party. They  had drinks, appetizers and each guest brought a pack or two of diapers for Avery. It was awesome and it was great to see everyone. I felt bad because Tim had to stay home and babysit. Avery didn't do so well when I was gone. She cried for her whole 8:00 feed and most of her 11:00 feed. It's now almost 1:30 and she has been crying for the past hour mostly due to her reflux.

I love looking at the pictures on the wall when i get my diaper changed

Hanging out with Mommy during the day

I like the rocker so we are keeping it. If I make a mess in it, Mommy will just clean it. (This was the one that was recalled)

Mommy is ready to go out and Daddy and I got to hang out tonight

 Mommy's friends that threw her the party
  
Some of the children at the party

The husbands at the party


No comments:

Post a Comment