Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Surgery Day


Well, today is Ave's surgery for the peg tube. We are currently sitting and waiting for her to come out of surgery. It seems like it has been forever and its been about 50 minutes. I am hoping they just started the procedure a little later. They said it would only take about a half hour.

Here are some pictures from this morning. I almost lost it when they wheeled her down the hall to go into the operating room. I will post another update later tonight.






1 comment:

  1. Sue and Tim...I've lost count how many big steps Avery has successfully taken. Now, she's completing another. And is therefore that much closer to coming home. As you know, you continue to be in our prayers. I can only TRY to imagine what you guys go through every day...and then I get overwhelmed and have to stop trying to imagine it. All I can say is that with faith, prayers, family and friends you have all come a long way. We will all be there as you head toward bringing Avery home. Just let us know how we can help when you need it. Please, don't be afraid to ask, ok? We love you guys!

    Love,
    Terri, Brian, and girls.

    ReplyDelete