Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 18 at Home- January 27, 2013

There is not much to update so this post will mostly be filled with pictures which is what everyone likes anyways. We are still using the Gerber Good Starts Soothe formula. We have used the gripe water a few times since the last posting and it has continued to work pretty well.
 Avery is now 8 pounds. She is gaining weight but not as much as they want her to be gaining. She is gaining about 7 grams a day and they want her to gaining about 35. Home care will most likely be coming this week for another weight check. Help Me Grow is also coming this week to perform a 2 hour assessment on Avery to see what kind of services she might need.

Chilling in my swing (Thanks Doug and Michele!)

Hanging out with Daddy

 Hanging out with Mommy

Scarlett likes to think the Boppy is her pillow instead of mine

Grandma Deb came to visit me! Mommy used to work with her at CCF Independence

I am looking mighty cute in this picture

I was helping Mommy with an art project. Then Chewie ran past and the buttons went everywhere. He is a crazy boy sometimes

But sometimes he is the sweetest boy ever


I actually like bath time

Trying out tummy time. (Thanks Nichole and Theresa for the play mat)

Mommy tried to dress me up cute but I wasn't happy
 

This my attempt at a smile. I don't do it very often so I am not very good at it yet.

Aunt Terri came to visit me!

 Trying to hold my paci


Mommy says my snoring sounds like a kitten purring


No comments:

Post a Comment