Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 5 at Home- January 14, 2013

Not much happened today. We went for a car ride to my work to fax some paperwork and for Tim to get some plumbing things straightened out. Avery seems to like car rides. Then this evening my parents came over and watched Avery. We did some exciting things such as go to Toys R Us and Old Time Pottery. (I feel like the movie "Old School" right here, but we didn't go to Home Depot or Bed Bath and Beyond). We bought a new bottle to try out. What a surprise, Avery doesn't seem to like it. She is still screaming for hours at a time. I am slowly starting to get used to it. It's about 10:30pm now, almost time for Avery's daily screaming fit that usually lasts for four hours. I better go have a glass of wine :-)

I think I am starting to like this chair

I still have a boo boo from the IV almost two weeks ago

I am all snuggled in my car seat. Sometimes I like to chew on the stuffed dogs on my car seat straps.

This thing likes to lick my head a lot
 
 Hanging out this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment