Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 9 at Home- January 18, 2013

There isn't much to update today. I wanted to write to let you know that I am going to be taking a little time off and only writing every few days now unless something amazing happens..like Avery takes a full bottle.  I think I will write every Sunday and Wednesday so you guys don't have to keep checking it every day.. We are currently at 27000+ views which is amazing to me!

Hanging out with Mommy this afternoon.


Sometimes I look so cute and act perfect!
 
 
Daddy was fixing my Halo sleep sack and made me look like an angel :-)
 
Daddy and I took a nap together on the couch today

1 comment:

  1. she looks like an angel because she is! I'm glad the day before this was a better night...I hope they get better for you...I'm sure they will. It's wonderful about the Watch Me Grow program...so cool that it's offered for you guys and Avery! God bless and prayers continue for all of you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete