Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 8 at Home- January 17, 2013

Avery had a great night but a rough day today. I'm not sure that formula is the answer. Similac Sensitive is milk based. It's possible we might have to try Alimentum which is hypoallergenic. We will wait until after speaking with the nutritionist next week before changing anything else.

Help Me Grow came to visit today. They asked us a few questions about what we hope to accomplish. Our main goal is to get Avery to take a whole feed from a bottle. She then talked about services they provide. They can follow her until she is 3 years old. We made an appointment for January 30 for them to come out and assess her. It normally takes about 2 hours. After the assessment, the case manager will review the results and then come see us and we will discuss what types of visits would be beneficial for Avery such as PT/OT, etc. and how often we would like them to come (weekly, biweekly or monthly). The best part is that it is all free of charge. What would be great is if we could end up getting PT/OT to come here instead of us having to drag her out in the cold.

This is my buddy Chewie. He comes and looks in my crib every night before bed to check on me.

This is the life..sitting back while getting fed and not having to do anything. Mommy told me not to get used to it because they are going to have me work for my food soon. (I was only like this for a couple minutes because my parents know not to leave me on the couch like this)


I took a quick nap in my crib for the first time. (Mommy was in the room putting away clothes and that is why I was allowed to have a blanket in here with me)

No comments:

Post a Comment