Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 130 in the NICU- January 6, 2013

Well, we made it! Avery didn't have any monitors on at all during the whole night and we didn't have to call the nurse at all. We got a total of about 2 hours of sleep. We are exhausted. We used the pump and g tube and didn't have any problems. Avery seemed pretty fussy, mostly when she was getting fed. We still think the formula isn't cooperating very well with her and her reflux is really bad. During two of the feedings, she had formula come out of her nose. We were nervous to put the pump on for an hour and then fall asleep during that time because we were scared she would spit up and choke on it so when we fed her, we didn't sleep.

Overall, I think it was pretty successful even though we didn't get much sleep.

Daddy tried to feed me but I wanted nothing to do with it.

 I like sitting up because it helps my reflux.

A nice lady from St Bede's Church in Mentor made this for me. I heard it's cold outside now so this sweater is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment