Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 12 in the NICU- September 10, 2012

Avery is still on the nasal cannula though she doesn't like it too much. We are hoping they aren't going to reintubate her. They have been feeding her 1mL every 6 hours. I might get to kangaroo care with her today (where she lays on my chest and we are skin to skin).

I'm a big girl and am sleeping on my belly today. (ignore the fact that my diaper is falling off). I need to be strapped in because I also moved all the way over to the side of the incubator.


1 comment:

  1. Sue, this is soooo cool! I didn't know they put them on their bellies at all. It's funny how she was able to scoot over to the side...trying to get away from her nasal canula I guess. :-) I love the pics of you guys hold Avery. And I like how you're writing from her perspective...Very cool! Of course, the prayers continue! Love you all!

    Terri.

    ReplyDelete