Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 25 in the NICU- September 23, 2012

Avery is having another rough day so far. The nurse said she had a lot of B's today. They said they aren't making any changes to feeds, etc because they wanted to give her a chance to relax and not upset her. She is still on 9ml of breast milk. The doctor said all the B's could be the sign of an infection but every time they take her temp or draw blood, it's normal. He said they aren't planning on intubating her because that won't necessarily help the Brady's so they are holding off on that. No kangarooing again today. I don't know why because she always does so well during kangaroo care. She hardly ever has any brady's and she Sats high (pulse ox levels good) when Tim and I kangaroo with her. Her weight last night was 730 grams so at least that is remaining steady.
 
This is me doing what I do best...besides pooping.
 
This is a breast pump and is not Mommy's friend.
 I know she is only doing it because it is so good for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment