Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 27 in the NICU- September 25, 2012

Avery didn't have the greatest morning or afternoon. I went to hang out with her on my lunch break. They said she was having a lot of Desats so she was unable to kangaroo. We called this evening and said she only had one brady while they were performing hands on. Her weight is back up to 740 grams.
 
My eyes are open in this picture!
 
 
Who knew I would be so popular? Mommy started writing the blog so she could remember things that have been happening on this long journey.
She never imagined the blog would get over 5000 views!

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sue - that's fantastic - over 5000 views!!! We love the blog here at work. And I'm so happy you were able to kangaroo w/her tonight! We keep praying for you guys...for Avery's strength and health, as well as yours and Tim's strength. Love you All!

    Terri

    ReplyDelete