Saturday, September 29, 2012

Day 31 in the NICU- September 29, 2012

Avery seems to be having a better day today. She had a few Brady's during hands on but Tim still got to kangaroo with her. The nurse warned us that she will probably have some during kangaroo because she was feeding her. She gets reflux when getting fed which causes her to brady sometimes. She did end up having a bunch while kangarooing and had to be put back after about a half hour.

I have lots of pictures to post today.
 
This is basically Mommy and Daddy's second home. This is where they wash their hands before they come see me. (That's my daddy, Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt in the picture)
 
Kangarooing with Daddy
 
Playing peek-a-boo with Daddy
 
I was showing off breathing on my own for a little bit after they suctioned me.
 
My cousin Kaitlin colored this picture for me.
 She even colored the dogs to look like Chewie and Scarlett
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment