Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 16 in the NICU- September 14, 2012

They have now increased her feedings to 4mL every two hours and she seems to be doing okay so far. She has also put on a little weight. Yesterday she was 650 grams and today she is 683 (which is about 1 pound 8 oz).

I have to post what Tim wrote on facebook today because it was so cute. "..it is funny how hopes and dreams change over time. I hoped and dreamed of being a rock star as a teen. Today i hope Avery has a good day so that i can hold her later tonight. As far as dreams go, they now are what she dreams of."

Daddy's dream came true. I was good today so he got to hold me for over two hours!

This is how much milk they are giving me every two hours (4mL). It doesn't look like much but it fills my little belly.

1 comment:

  1. Tim & Sue...your strength is amazing to me! Keep it up...we keep praying...and have included prayers for strength, patience, peace, and help making it through the long days...work and then your time w/Avery. God has blessed you and will help you through this. We love you all!

    Terri.

    ReplyDelete