Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 19 in the NICU- September 17, 2012

Today was my first day back at work and it was very tough. I had a breakdown but eventually realized it will all be worth it once Avery comes home at the end of November or beginning of December. Avery was measured yesterday and she was 13.5 inches. She grew an inch in two weeks! She is FINALLY starting to gain weight (if the nurses weighed her correctly). She was 730 grams today which is about 1 pound 10 oz! She is still on 6mL of milk every 2 hours.
 
This pic was from a few days ago when I was holding onto daddy's finger
 
If you hold your hand over my nose and cannula, I look exactly like my daddy!
 
I am starting to really like my pacifier
 
Hanging out with daddy tonight :)
 
Check out my hair color!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment