Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 23 in the NICU- September 21, 2012

Avery is not having a good day. They said it would be a roller coaster ride and there would be good days and bad. This is definitely a bad one. She has had 20 or so bradycardia's today She is also on more oxygen. They said if the night continues like this, they will most likely put the breathing tube back in. I am really hoping they don't have to do that. They always have a hard time intubating her because of her cleft palate.

What? So I have a piece of tape on my face, who cares?
Mommy thinks I look just like Daddy in this pic
(this pic was from yesterday)
 
I am now on Mommy's health benefits which is a good thing. She would definitely not want my bill once I am discharged. Mommy didn't enroll me in the dental plan because I don't have teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment